CERTIFICATIONS, TITLES, & UNIVERSITY EDUCATION RELEVANT TO FITNESS & HEALTH
- British Columbia Association of Kinesiologist (BCAK) Practicing Kinesiologist for 10 years (2011 – 2021) / Rehabilitation Trainer / Fitness Trainer
- International Sports Sciences Association (ISSA) Fitness Trainer / Personal Trainer Certification
- Performance Coach (Mindset, Motivation, Success, Habits, & Lifestyle)
- Bachelor’s of Kinesiology from the University of the Fraser Valley 2008
- Dean’s List of Distinguished Students from the University of the Fraser Valley Graduating Class of 2009 Awarded by the Dean of Science
- Reflexologist Certification
- Former Canada Basketball’s Level 1 Technical Coaching Certification
- Former Gymnastics Canada National Coaching Certification Program Technical Course Level 1 Artistic Gymnastics
- First Aid, CPR C, & AED Certification Valid To December 2023
ACHIEVEMENTS IN SPORTS & FITNESS
- Lifetime of Staying Active
- Competed/Competes in Organized Competitive Sports (Basketball, Gymnastics, Track and Field, Volleyball, and Dance)
- Silver Dragon 100+ Points for Outstanding Commitment, Participation, and Performance in Athletics Fleetwood Park Secondary
- Slam Dunk Champion Year 1 Fleetwood Park Secondary
- Slam Drunk Champion Year 2 Fleetwood Park Secondary
- MVP of the Year Gr. 8 Boys Basketball Team Fleetwood Park Secondary
- MVP of the Year Gr. 9 Boys Basketball Team Fleetwood Park Secondary
- MVP Junior Boys Basketball Tournament Fleetwood Park Secondary
- Team All Star Lord Tweedsmuir Junior Boys Basketball Tournament
- 2nd All Star Joker Classic Junior Boys Basketball Tournament
- 1st Athlete to Advance to Provincials in 3 Events (Triple Jump, Pole Vault, & Discus) Fleetwood Park Secondary
- 1st Place Basketball Jr. Boys Tier 2 in Surrey Secondary Schools
- 1st Place Volleyball Gr. 8 Boys in Surrey Secondary Schools
- Breakdance Invitational Battle Champions Fleetwood Park Secondary
- 2nd Place Basketball Gr. 8 Boys in Surrey Secondary Schools
- 2nd Place Surrey RCMP Basketball Classic Tournament
- Division Finalist NBA 3 on 3 Basketball Tournament
- Division Finalist Nestle Ice Cream NBA Hoop It Up 3 on 3 Basketball Tournament
- Runner Up NBA Hoop It Up 3 on 3 Basketball Tournament
- 2 Silver Medals Fleetwood Park Secondary
VOLUNTEER EXPERIENCE & OTHER RELEVANT KNOWLEDGE
- Numerous Hours in BC Schools with P.E. Instruction, Extra Curricular Activities, Coaching, and Officiating
- NBA 3 on 3 Basketball Tournament Referee Official
- Vancouver Sun Run First Aid Assistant
- Self-Directed Studies of Mindset and Emotions for Years
“The greatest motivator for fitness that has always existed is simply the passion, the fire for fitness.”
My name is Tithya. It’s pronounced Tee tha. Since highschool, I was given the nickname Tee.
Since elementary school, fitness was something I’ve always enjoyed and been involved in.
I competed in organized sports throughout my life such as basketball, volleyball, track and field, gymnastics, and dance. I played outdoors often and began lifting weights in grade 12.
With the passion for fitness, I attended school for kinesiology at Langara College and the University of the Fraser Valley.
After completing my kinesiology degree, I became a registered kinesiologist with the British Columbia Association of Kinesiologists (BCAK) for the last 10 years since 2011. Since then, I’ve been providing health and fitness programs under the current business name Tee Live Fitness & Kinesiology. The current programs are personal training, ICBC active rehabilitation, active rehabilitation, gym drop ins, reflexology, bootcamp, and the lose fat forever ebook. Other programs in the past were online coaching and weight loss seminars.
My focus for 2021 is to help people get their results and keep them. To do so, I continuously motivate people, train them, and help them master mindset and emotions relevant for long term success in health and fitness.
My mission in life is for people to be healthier and happier by helping them improve their health and fitness, as well as other aspects of their lives.